Emgality 300 mg: The only FDA-approved treatment and dose specifically for your patients with episodic cluster headache1,2
Recommended dosing with no titration required1a
300 mg administered as 3 consecutive subcutaneous (SC) injections of 100 mg each, at the onset of the cluster period, and then monthly until the end of the cluster period.
- 300 mg dose; this comes in 3 x 100 mg prefilled syringes
- These 3 syringes are administered subcutaneously, one after another
- Patients begin treatment at the onset of a cluster period
- Patients take this 300 mg dose every month until their cluster period ends
Please review full Instructions for Use with your patients.
Hypothetical dosing example1
A patient with cluster periods lasting 7 weeks
Advise patients to1,4:
- Store product refrigerated at 2°C to 8°C (36°F to 46°F) in the original carton to protect it from light until use
- Check expiration date on product prior to use
Consider having patients fill their prescription for their upcoming cluster cycle while they are in remission.
SELECT IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Emgality is contraindicated in patients with serious hypersensitivity to galcanezumab-gnlm or to any of the excipients.