Dosing during a cluster cycle
One 300 mg dose of Emgality comes in 3 prefilled syringes
At the beginning of your cluster headache cycle, take 1 dose (3 syringes) of Emgality and then continue monthly until the end of your cluster cycle.
- One dose (300 mg) comes in 3 prefilled syringes
- Administer the 3 injections (100 mg each) one after the other
- Continue to take monthly until the end of the cluster cycle
Get a treatment you deserve. Ask your doctor about Emgality 300 mg today.
Consider having Emgality on hand to be ready to take at the start of your next cluster cycle
Be sure to:
- Refrigerate product at 36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C) and in the original carton to protect it from light until use
- Check expiration date on product prior to use
Have a question about the injection process?
If you have any additional questions, call your healthcare provider or the Emgality Answers Center at 1-833-EMGALITY (1-833-364-2548).
Select Safety Information
Emgality may cause allergic reactions, such as itching, rash, hives, and trouble breathing. Allergic reactions can happen days after using Emgality. Call your healthcare provider or get emergency medical help right away if you have any of the following symptoms, which may be part of an allergic reaction:
- swelling of your face, mouth, tongue, or throat
- trouble breathing